Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moving in

The house closed last night and we got the key. We are moving in Friday night and Saturday morning. Lacey had carpet cleaners come to the house this morning and she started getting everything cleaned up so we would not live in other peoples mess.

Stupid Comcast wanted to charge a $25 activation fee (Hello, we are already customers!!!) to transfer the cable TV so we dropped them and are getting Dish Network for cheaper and with 2 receivers and DVRs. The best part is that we pay nothing extra to get the channel that we wanted anyways, Fox Sports AZ. Comcrap made us pay $6 a month to get it. After the $25/month internet is done I am going to consider DSL.

Since almost everything is still packed from the move from Arizona I am hoping that the move goes smooth and fast. Comcrap and Dish Network are supposed to be coming from 12-5 on Saturday. I will try and get some pictures of the house before we put any crap in it so you all can see it empty before we will it up with junk.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, somebody I know has been spiffing up their blog. Way to go! Remember, your stuff is not crap it is priceless treasures. Even the chewed doggy-spitty chew toys. Praying for your move.

    ReplyDelete