What a lucky little girl. She gets to sit with her dad while he writes about her! :)
She decided that it was a good time to stay awake as long as possible and Lacey is tired so I got her and held on.
My she wiggles! My arms are getting stronger just holding her.

We attended the Utah Renaissance Festival on May 4th. Lacey made her dress last year. Here is a good shot with Alex the King, Lacey and Evaleen enjoying a break for some food. At least Evaleen is enjoying the food. We were all watching her eat :)
Here is a close up of the cute little girl. She had on a little hat and a pretty dress. She is so lucky that she was able to go to a Renaissance Festival when she was only 1 month old. I had to wait until I was 16 years old I think :)
Here she is in a Sunday dress. She hates having things on her head and was not exactly happy. But isn't the flower adorable?
She is about 5 weeks old now and has changed our lives. She got her first cold a few weeks ago and has had a hard time sleeping and eating. Luckily we had a good humidifier that helped her get over it. She loves to watch Alex play and she has been staring at the pictures in our front and living rooms. She has had small glimpses of smiles but soon I think we will be seeing a full one. Adoption has been a lot different than we expected but it is one of the best things that someone can do.
She got tired of waiting for me so she decided it was ok to go to sleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment